Saturday, July 16, 2011

DownUnder Direct Share :)

Not so very long ago, I went over to Brisbane to help host and attend my beautiful little sis's baby shower :)
I also attended ante-natal classes with her and her husband...I *may* have been lucky enough to be invited to attend the birth of this precious little one! (so excited...although maybe actually seeing a baby being born will kill off my long held dream of becoming a midwife LOL)
I made this cute little guest book for the baby shower in which guests could leave lovely notes for the Mother to be :)
And because the baby is a girl...I completely indulged my love of all things pink ;)
(full materials list and mini tutorial for this album found here)

Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

Alanna said...

Seeing the birth of your sister's baby is definitely not going to put you off! I'm doing nursing and while on placement recently I was lucky enough to see a birth and it is so amazing :) :) It definitely cemented my dreams to be a midwife and I'm sure it will do the same for you! :)