Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A Little Share

Of my latest KaiserCraft-iness :)
Using the two newest lines Blae and Ivy...
And Little Toot :)

I had a bit of fun with these Tri-fold cards this week! I love how they look pretty intricate...even though I am NOT a card maker!
(I have a tutorial on the blog for how to make these...SO easy!)
This one is using Chanteuse, and the GORGEOUS new Alpha stamps.
I am in love with these stamps. Truly. I mean I am NOT a stamper, but these are SO easy to use!
********

Yesterday would have been my mum and dad's 36th wedding anniversary.
They were such a great example of marriage to me. So in love and cute. Dad took some pink flowers up to her grave yesterday. He used to spoil her so much, and she loved it.
It broke my heart to think of him going up to see her grave with those roses.

Happy anniversary mum and dad.

8 comments:

Kate said...

gorgeous cards Kirst the stamps look fun!
happy anniversary to your mum and dad, they will be together always and always xox

Barb Turner said...

love love love those cards!! will be checking the tut out for sure :)

Janna Werner said...

Kirsty, your blog looks totally different :D Fabulous tri shutter cards, not easy to create! Thanks so much for sharing! Hugs Janna

Kerryn said...

The cards are fabulous Kirsty!

As for your Dad, it's hard really to know what to say. I've deleted my sentences at least 5 or 6 times. That photo is just the sweetest though. TFS.

Sar said...

Love the cards, great job. Thinking of you during the next few weeks. xx

Mel said...

Oh Kristy, thinking of you, this must be a difficult day for your dad and your family. Their example of marriage and love gives me strength to believe in it again. I love love your stunning cards, the trifold are just magnificent, wow, truly stunning. Melxx

Karen Shady said...

OMGoodness, every second time I come here I end up in tears Kirsty. What a wonderful, sweet photo of your Mum and Dad. Happy anniversary to them :) xx Hugs to you my friend xx

Camilla Ekman said...

OMG!!! These cards are amazing!!!