Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A Kaisercraft Share :)

With my NEW favourite collection Blae and Ivy (why, no, no I don't say that I have a new favourite collection each month....;))

Meet my nephew little Freddie :)
Not sure I like the paint up in the top corner. I think I got a bit excited...

And I made myself a Trinket chest!
All the girls in my house now have one ;)
Today, I had my first day of teaching since going on maternity leave 10 years ago! (and a possible day tomorrow too!) Yes, a complete shock to my system LOL, so if you don't mind...its bed time ***yawn***

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit!

5 comments:

Julie said...

Love your layout and the trinket box Missy K.

danndel said...

I love your LO and I particularly love the subject ;o) Love the trinket box too :o)

Sweet Tea said...

Beautiful trinket box, REALLY, beautiful!

That little guy Freddie is one cutie patootie!!

Kylie said...

Hey Kirsty!
Found you again since you left facebook! Well done on the teaching jig...I'm sure you will be just as brilliant as you were 10 years ago. And as the supply saying goes, "Close your eyes and think of the money!"
We ended up with a baby girl on the 21.6.11. Jenevieve Ruth or bettter know as Evie. She's pretty cute if I do say so myself!
cheers,
kylie Douglas

Kerryn said...

oooh yummmmmm!!! Love love the layout and the trinket box looks fabulous!!!

Sadly, you'll be back in the swing of working again before you know it LOL. It is fun though. I actually missed it over the holiday break. Crazy!! Hope you're enjoying it :).