Thursday, July 21, 2011

So, there was once this fool...

Who made some projects to send to Kaisercraft so they could take them to the US for CHA.
Then she sent them without taking any photos.


Yeah. me.
So, I've been scouring the internet to see if I may be able to glimpse them somewhere in the background...
And I found this picture here.
No.
The birdcages are NOT my projects.
But if you get out a magnifying glass, and look in the bottom left hand corner...
Hah!
My Mannequin!
I'm at CHA....kinda ;)

8 comments:

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

haha, well you'll have to get the girls there to take a proper photo for you! How exciting!! ;)

Teresa Abajo said...

Oh no! That's the sort of thing that I'd do LOL. Hopefully someone will take a pic for you - I'll keep my eyes peeled too for a better shot :)

Unknown said...

hehe...you are too cute! How exciting for you!! I am sure you will get a better photo of it from someone..post it up if you do...would love to see it all..it looks so pretty :))xx

Barb Turner said...

WOW!!! How great is that :)

Kerryn said...

oh rats! Hopefully someone can get you a better picture.

It's a bit exciting though, having something at CHA!!

Mrs Frizz said...

Loving that wee sneak peek ...

Julie said...

lol Missy K. It would be exciting.

Jodi Dolbel said...

Haha, going looking for mine now!