Sunday, July 31, 2011

Kaisercrafty Sharing :)

A LO about our mad dash up to Charter's Towers following mum's diagnosis using Little Toot...I had a giggle sticking this 'Service Station 8km' Sticker onto the LO...
The photo was taken on a stretch of road called the 'Bellyando Crossing'. A stretch of road about 300km long, with no turns and a service station marking the halfway point.
Definitely no 'Service Station 8km' signs along this stretch!


^^ That's a pic of the magnificent service station.

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are enjoying a wonderfully lazy Sunday! I know I am (well, once I put on my cleaning fairy outfit and tackle my bathroom!)

2 comments:

Her Essential Hand said...

haha at the servo at Bellanyo crossing..I remember that well!! All the talk about it, you would think there was more than a servo uh!
AWESOME page :)) x

Kerryn said...

hehe it's good to have a laugh at these things.

The page is fabulous Kirsty!!