Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Charli's Princess party...

Is booked:-)

I am being totally lazy, and instead of all the hassles involved with having a party at home, I am having it at the local, newly opened beading shop.

Charlotte and 6 friends (Natalie is going as MY friend LOL, Charlotte didn't want to 'waste' an invitation on her sister, how rude) will be creating beautiful necklaces and bracelets.

I have just ordered this cake tin http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120162891007&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=002

Hopefully it comes with instructions that my non cake decorating self can understand, and hopefully Natalie will want the same cake next year....and Sam too;-)

She is very excited and under threat NOT to discuss this at school. I really can't afford to invite the entire class, and I don't want any hurt feelings, but it would seem that birthday party's are THE topic of conversation at school at the moment. *sigh* I can just see this getting HUGE!!!!

No comments: