Saturday, April 19, 2008

stupid uni...grumble grumble...

57%

Sadly, Mick only has a 57% chance of surviving a zombie attack...pitiful!

However....







Heh, that's right. I might get this framed for my first day back as a really truly teacher!!


I have a BIG assignment due on Monday 28th, so I tried to get a heap done today...its the thought that counts right??? Thank goodness for Danny and his infinite patience when providing free tech support. He gave me an uber quick lesson on HTML documents (no, don't ask any questions, I am still not entirely sure that I understood right!!!) and I managed to complete the latest section of my portfolio. *phew* Thanks lovely brother:-)

The kids were good today. They really do have so much patience with me at the moment. Also the fact that Australia's Funniest Home Video Show was on tonight...I can bribe them to do anything so they can watch that show!!!


I will try to take some piccies tomorrow...I have kinda slacked off in that regard lately! Love you guys!

2 comments:

Kirsty said...

Do not be alarmed...I have made it all MUCH prettier now...it was a bit, well, pink before...

danndel said...

Hellooo!! Daniel can said he take out 27 five year old?!!