Thursday, April 17, 2008

One of those 'eh' days..



Rarrrr.... big scary dinosaurs.... or something.
I am seriously loving this site at the moment. I can have a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day, and it will make me laugh without fail!
Mick had headed off to fire brigade this evening, and I am seriously considering going to bed. I just have to wait for the kids to doze off....
Oh yeah...update on the chewing gum! The bit that Sam lost, and I then found on Father's recliner....yeah, well, that wasn't the whole lot apparently. The rest of it was spread throughout the next load of washing that I did. Grrrr, I am guessing that Sam has seen the last of chewing gum until he moves out of home!
I got my uni assignment back. I passed - Yay! Now to hand in the next one. I am actually starting to feel really overwhelmed by it all this week. I think I might have to lock Sam in a cupboard during the days while the girls are at school just to catch up... LOL
I have managed to save us 20% on our broadband bill each month just by working at the bank. I haven't told Mick that NAB emloyees also get discounts through Dell (seeing as how we are paying off a brand new computer from Dell *Heh*) I think discretion is the better part of valour in this case.
So, I am off to bed now....
Hey Linda..... sunscreen on the wall is sooooooooooo not funny!!!!!! :-P

No comments: