Friday, December 19, 2008

Its that time again!

Yes my friends...Its Friday Faves! Probably the last for a few weeks for me...

#1 is summer fruit.Mmmmmm, the peaches, the nectarines, the water melon....*drool*

Oh, and cherries!!! YUM! #2 is my family, and going on holidays!

This motley crew will all be in my mum and dads garage on Christmas morning participating in the frenzy that is our present unwrapping!

How cool:-)

This is also the reason that my blog posts and Friday faves may be a little thin on the ground over the next few weeks, a worthy reason I think!

#3 Crap day. How can you not love something that is designed to de clutter and get rid of junk???
#4 My new fave perfume. Yes, I had a new fave perfume last week, but this is this weeks fave! Lovely by SJP. It is gorgeous.
And #5 is having him home!
Its lovely....

So, what are your faves this week???

2 comments:

kel said...

My new furry clogs from hubby.. the huge box of Hershey's chocolates that hubby's work sent and wrapping presents! I don't know why, but I love doing that.

Lauren said...

Have a great time away. Cherish it all. Hope you guys have a merry chrissy and happy new year. And i hope Santa is especially good to you.

Travel safely too!