Thursday, December 18, 2008

Nothing says....

'I love you' or 'I'm thinking of you' like a parcel (at least thats what I think...)

And boy oh boy, have I been getting some parcels lately. I even get excited about the ones that I pay for myself. Sad, I know. I have justified these though lately - with Mick away - by telling myself that Mick would want me to have these, so its kind of like he is sending them. Kind of.

But yesterday, I got a parcel out of the blue. It was from my lovely forum friend Kate from down Melbourne way. And truly it was the lovliest surprise ever. She had asked me for my address a while back, and I told her, thinking she was sending me a Christmas card...but nope, it was a gift! A lovely handbag album :-D

I am SO excited! I can totally see a birthday being scrapped in this, and one little girly being thrilled. Thank you Kate!

No comments: