Tuesday, February 17, 2009

25 things...

I have been tagged by Francesca...I had done this one on Facebook, but decided to drag it over here...I really am quite boring, so feel free to pass this by;-)

I'd love it if you played along....I love finding out random facts about people!


1. I am one of 5 children (and love it)
2. I am the oldest of those 5 children(and quite possibly the coolest...you can't deny it guys..)LOL
3. I Am studying my 4th year of teaching at uni, and NOT enjoying it. Too much to do I think...family, work, house, study ARGH! I have actually just applied for a leave of absence, I really want to enjoy what is probably my last year of being a stay at home mummy.
4. I like blogging, and try and write on my blog most days. I am sadly addicted to my computer.
5. I love custard, and have been known to drink it out of the bottle. Gross I know
6. I love doing these sorts of things! Love finding things out about other people
7. Since stopping work (teaching) in 2001 to have my children I have had 6 different jobs- none teaching/child related. LOL not really stopping work?!?!
8. I love scrap booking and scrap most days
9. I would love another baby. I am good at pregnancy and childbirth...my last labour only lasted just over an hour, and the longest was 6 hours (I almost walked out, cause it was twice as long as #1, and I figured that it should have been well and truly over LOL) And babies who doesn't love snuggling a baby??? I really also enjoy my kids. They make me laugh:)
10. I am terrified of mice. Terrified.
11. Snakes, spiders and other creepy crawlies don't bother me. Although I am NOT a fan of grasshoppers...
12. I had night terrors when I was little.
13. I want to move this year. I don't really like where we live.
14. My house is a MESS and I could apologize for it, but really, I am sitting here on the computer, so chances are, its not changing any time soon. LOL
15. I dated my first boyfriend for 5 years, starting when I was 15. I was devastated when we broke up, but it was really the best thing to ever happen to me. It started a chain of events that caused me to make some big changes and led me to my husband:)
16. I love being a mum, most days LOL
17. Despite being a qualified teacher with teaching experience I can't register to teach until I finish my 4th year of teaching...so i am currently working in the bank.
18. I am scared of horses, they are big and scary and they bite!
19. I much prefer line dried washing to tumble dried. It feels cleaner. I hang 98% of my washing on the line, and only use my tumble drier when absolutely necessary (not often in sunny QLD)
20. I have been married for 10 years, and I am more in love with my husband than when I first met him. He still makes my heart go pitter patter when he walks into a room. I do wish however that he was better at romantic type stuff...
21. I am NOT a dog person or a morning person.
22. I love scary movies, but not when I am home alone. I need Mick there to hold my hand even though he hates scary movies LOL (I don't mind if he isn't in the same room, as long as he is in the house to fight the monsters! LOL)
23. I hate talking on the phone. hate it. Also not good in social situations...I always do and say some STUPID things,and then obsess about who i have upset etc etc.This means that I usually just stay at home...less people to offend that way.
24. I am addicted to Diet Coke. Or Coke Zero, or Pepsi max. I don't even care that they are probably eating away my stomach lining! LOL Well, maybe a little bit;-)I try to quit, and each time those horrible caffeine withdrawl headaches knock me for six.
25. I don't enjoy listening to music. It really annoys me. I can't concentrate on anything else if I hear music in the background. My eldest daughter appears to be the same, but my husband and 2nd daughter LOVE music and would listen to it all day long and loudly if it didn't drive me crackers!!!!


Let me know if you do this or have already done it, cause I would love to find out more about you!

8 comments:

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

It's always nice to get to know more about bloggy buddies! I am sitting in my messy house (a problem since I began blogging..lol!) lurking around blogland! Great post!

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Great list! I, too, am a Coke Zero drinker...one a day or go through caffeine withdrawals. And I'm so jealous about how short your labors were...with my first I was in labor for 65 hours!

Cammie said...

Cuuuute pic at the top of your blog!! Thanks for popping over for my 100th!!
Love
Cammie Cullen.
(lol)

miss said...

I enjoyed reading your 25 things. I will play along on my blog. It sounds like fun but be warned: I AM BORING. he he he

Rana said...

Love your blog Kirsty, you are one talented lady!! Nice to catch up on whats happening in your life :)

kel said...

I didn't know that soda that ate your stomache lining?? crap!!!I drink like 4 diet cokes a day!!

Princess Lu the Scatterbrained said...

Loved your 25 things Kirsty!!! Jealous about the short labours though, my first was 27 hours! Funny the stuff you have in common with people that you don't know until you see what people post, I don't love horses either. I'm the oldest in my family too - it's cool to be the big sis :)

Krissy Christie said...

I love reading this! I wanna be tagged!LOL I agree about horses.....waaaay too big and they bite hard!Thanks for visiting me blog :D

Krissy xx