Thursday, February 19, 2009

So tired!

Feeling pulled in a million different directions... (heh admittedly there hasn't been much baby carrying going on, but my hair definitely looks like this!)

Why is it that I can cruise for weeks, taking everything in my stride, and then suddenly just want to crawl into a hole and hide? Today - actually this week - is a crawl in my hole day. Do you get them? Is chocolate the only answer??? I hope not, cause chocolate is banned here until Clare's wedding.

But these made me laugh...

I think I need a calendar of these pictures!


Why is it that when I feel cranky and overwhelmed black humour like this makes me laugh!?!

5 comments:

Michelle Andaya said...

Can't blame you. But chocolate DOES help. But they say, hugs work the best!

Kerryn said...

LOL, I can relate to black humour!

I think Michelle is on the right track, hugs sound good!

jacqui jones said...

hehehe like the humour too

but i know just what u mean, that was me the week before school started

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Too funny! I've been having a lot of crawl in the hole days lately too. Here's hoping for for better and saner days soon...

Anonymous said...

You have obvious mental issues. How do I know?
"It takes one to know one".
To heck with the wedding - go for the chocolate!