Wednesday, February 25, 2009

If I Keep Talking...

You might forget that there should be a Weigh In Wednesday post...

Yeah, okay, I didn't weigh in the week. Several reasons, 1. I slept in this morning, and was running late and had scarffed down breakfast before I remembered to weigh myself. And we ALL know that breakfast adds at LEAST 500g...right!?!? 2. I kind of indulged a bit this week...like having pancakes for dinners last night, and a hot cross bun a few times last week. Don't hate....I was missing the carby goodness...

Anywho, no Wednesday Weigh in. At least not one that I am admitting to!

Sammy and I went to the park this morning, and then came home to do some cooking....

What's the first ingredient Sam? Yeah, he didn't care. As long as he got to lick the beaters.

This boy cannot eat a thing without making an enormous crummy mess. And he wonders why I won't let him eat his lunch in front of the television...

We got the recipe from Pioneer Woman here.
They taste YUM! (ARGH! See I can't stop! I have a sniff of carbs and I go insane!)

Okay, you totally have to click on that link and see how gorgeous her cooked biscuits look compared to mine. My chocolate, instead of melting into a smooth lovely icing type thing, just went lumpy and unspreadable... Luckily they taste MUCH more delicious than they look!

11 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh no! Don't give in now! I hope you get back on track. Your bikkies look pretty yum though!

Anonymous said...

geepers chook, we are so on the same wave length, i had a major blow out this week too, on weighin that i'll admit to either, and am finsing it hard, very hard to focus on weightloss again! (and i hardly lost anything anyways!!)

just wanted to send you a big *mwah* for the RAK i got the other day, your timing was perfect as I went on a mini retreat on the weekend, and I have almost used it all up (well, i used some rubons, some ribbon, some aplhas, the flower thingy, just awesome!!!
You can check out my blog with my LO's :) So thanks so much! You rock!

Marisa said...

Keep at it Kirsty, a little slip every now and again isn't too bad. You can do it :)

Deb said...

Hey, I had that kind of a week last week....I guess what sets a slip apart from totally going off diet is just getting back on the wagon again. We can do it!!
mmmmmmmm coookies
mmmmmmmmm pancakes
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm carbs......
Drooools....
But seriously, I am reminding myself of all the time I've spent grating cauliflower and makign salads and stirfries and trying to keep meals good, even if I do some snacking in between...I figure if I change some of my food habits that I'll get there. Snaps to you!

Cammie said...

my kid is the same way when he eats. mess everywhere!

Jillene said...

My kids are messy eaters too. It's like they have no idea what a plate or table is for!!

Paige Hinrichs said...

Your boy is just the cutest ever! Messy eating means he is thouroughly enjoying what you made.

Pound said...

when i saw those cookies on pw i wanted them so bad. make me some!!!

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

I gained 20 lbs just looking at the yummy treats!

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Mmmmmmm...That lumpy unspreadable chocolate looks good to me. Mind if I send you my address and you can send me some cookies?

Kerryn said...

It is hard, but you've done so well - keep it up :).