Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday Faves!

#1 is 'love hair'

Okay...a leeeeeetle bit gross maybe...

Bwahahha...what is love hair I hear you ask??? Well, I have a wee problem with moulting. I lose a fair whack of hair every day. and sadly (and grossly) some of it ends up in the food.

To stop the kids complaining quite so much, I told them it was 'love hair' and that I put it in random people's dinners each night to show them how much I love them. Now they fight when they don't get one *sigh*


#2 Autumn Leaves Urban Junque. I love the look of it:-)
So pretty and vintagey and just plain gorgeous!
#3 these new border punches from Fiskars! I want one!!!

Or two... #4 is the smell of bleach. I know, its SO not good for me, but it just smells so clean! I love when I scrub something with it I can smell it on my hands.
#5 is this add from Coke. I LOVE how the girl is trying to cram the cattle dog into her handbag like a chihuaua. It seriously makes me laugh WAY out loud every time I hear it. The kids call me into the TV room if I am not there when it comes on!


Darn...blogger won't let me embed it, but here is a link....

Funniest ad in the UNIVERSE!

8 comments:

jacqui jones said...

hehe
the hair thing is funny

Anonymous said...

Too funny about the hair! Good way to get your family to not complain about it, though :)

pink4u said...

WOW....look at that hair!!! Glad I don't have to pay for her hair products!! All of that shampoo and conditioner!!!LOL!!

That commercial is hysterical!

Your scrap goodies are so pretty...you have very good taste!!

Have a great weekend!
Joanie :)

Dena said...

I am a hair molter too! It is ridiculous. Yesterday it ended up in my dang coffee.

I am ALL about the Urban Junque paper. It is GORGEOUS!!!

I hope you had a fabulous week and have an even better weekend :)

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

Thanks for the "heads" up on the hair thingy! I lose hair alot too...that just stinks! Now I can justify this to my kids! lol!

Love the paper and the punches!

miss said...

oo oo Kirsty, I want those punches too and those papers are gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

That's some pretty outrageous hair, alright!

danndel said...

I so love the smell of bleach too, open up a bottle and I instantly feel like my house is clean :) :)