Sunday, February 22, 2009

Oh man!!!

I just KNEW they were up to something!

Is your cat plotting to kill you?

Darn it if only I had some previous mauling experience, I know I would stand a better chance!

What are your chances of surviving a bear attack?

If I wore a prosthetic leg, or dentures or something it may take even longer...darn my genes that gave me good teeth!

How long would it take for a Tyrannosaurus Rex to digest your corpse?

(I kind of hope I am well and truly dead whilst being digested though...)

4 comments:

3 Bay B Chicks said...

All these surveys are related to death. From the looks of it, if your cat doesn't get you, you should definitely try to steer clear of dinosaurs.

Interesting!!

-Wenda

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Thank goodness I don't have a cat!

And with a bear or T Rex you just need to be faster than the slowest person in your group...so start hanging around a bunch of really slow folks and you should be just fine!

miss said...

giggle giggle. I am also glad that I don't have a cat. I better watch my dog though. You never know dreams she has about my demise (giggle giggle)

Phrog said...

I get the feeling all cats are trying to kill their owners.