Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Puzzle Sketches

Remember I blogged about the gorgeous Kerryn sending me a lovely kit in the mail? Well, I finally got to use it! I decided to enter the Puzzle Sketch for February:)



I saw that lacy red PP and just HAD to cut out the snowflakey design in the corner...So I cut it out, and then stuck a stamped transparency behind it

And here is my entry:)

Oh man alive I LOVE using kits at the moment...I love being able to grab out a bag of stuff, and know that everything is going to coordinate. It is truly scrapping made easy!
Thank you SO much Kerryn! I still have SO much of this kit left to fiddle with...I am going to scrap an entry for the local show tonight with some of it I think!



7 comments:

Alyssa said...

Looks great chicky :)

Lauren said...

Oooh nice layout! Good luck with your entry for the show - hope you win the $2!! Hehe!

Jodi Dolbel said...

I totally agree Kristy!! I love kits!!!! love love love them!!!
Thats why i get the sissy pack and also pip prossers cause they all match!! and are double layouts, so great for story telling!!

Unknown said...

Wow love your snowflake ensemble Kirsty :) really looks fabulous!
Aga xx

Tiff Firth said...

so chic. great idea.
sub. sub sub.
;D

kel said...

That looks awesome!!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Beautiful layout Kirsty - love what you have done