Monday, February 2, 2009

Help...Please???

Edited: Thank you SO much everyone! My little brother did it for me...he is a gem! Thanks everyone for your suggestions...he told me how to do it, something to do with paint and a clip board....or something...

Thanks again guys! You rock! I have been given the task honour of making my sisters wedding place cards.

I think she would like this picture on them.

I need to know, how I can print out an A4 sheet full of these pictures that are only an inch big.

I don't have photo shop.

I am computer illiterate.

Can anyone out there help me???

8 comments:

Chloe said...

Sorry hun... not sure how to get them that small on an A4 sheet. I have Photoshop so if you wanna email me the pic I could try to get it to print how you want it?

Sorry I'm not much help!

Chloe said...

T just had the best idea!!! Cut and paste a whole heap of the pics onto a Word document, resize them using the rulers as a guide, then print onto photo paper. Should work!

Phrog said...

Hhhmmm, can you email and image and I might be able to help :)

PS This is Del not Daniel :)

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

Can't help with the printing part, but the picture is perfect! How beautiful!

Paige Hinrichs said...

What a great idea!

Marisa said...

Kirsty, I would suggest you do a Google search on how to do it that way you can print off the instructions, it will make it easier to follow. I know it can be done my oldest dd use to do it.

3 Bay B Chicks said...

You did exactly what I would have in this situation. Enlisting the help of more computer savvy people is always the way to go when faced with a pressing technical issue. Glad someone else was able to bail you out.

We technologically inept have to stick together, you know, and find help where we can. :)

-Francesca

Kerryn said...

LOL glad you got it sorted (I would have been no help BTW). Love that pic - I bet the placecards will look gorgeous with that on it!