Thursday, February 12, 2009

Some Wicked LOs:)

Its that time of the month...nooooo, not THAT time, its show and tell time over at Wicked Princess Kits! I was lucky enough to get the Enchantress kit this month...just PERFECT for valentiney, lovely girly type pages:)

And I even managed a valentine LO without the perfect pic LOL
My husband ALWAYS pulls a wierd face when the camera is pointed his way. I believe he thinks its funny....


And I got some My Minds Eye Laundry Line to play with in this kit too....
And a card with the scraps:)



I am still working on another couple from this kit...so stay tuned;-)


5 comments:

kel said...

Girlie... you are talented!!

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

Love those! You're making me get the itch to do a layout right now!

Chloe said...

These are great! I LOVE the Valentine LO! How awesome are those alphas?!

Alyssa said...

Thankyou for your kind words on my blog. Loving your beautiful creations :) xx

Rebecca Jo said...

that's fantastic!