Sunday, February 22, 2009

A Page From My Sketchbook

I checked out this month's sketch over at A Page From My Sketchbook, and decided to play along, because the sketch was just gorgeous!

I have since seen other entries, and am a little embarassed by mine...it seems to be lacking something...any ideas???

Anyhoo, here are some little details, am still loving pins all decorated with beads and bling:)
Some more bling, and some lace - I found this cotton lace locally, and bought the rest of the roll. I am almost out!!!!Yikes! Time to find a new favourite lace LOL
I think the problem with this LO is that by the time I sewed all the lace around the border I was already sick of it!!! *heh*
I felt better when I added the photo of my little niece and her Daddy. I love how she is taking the opportunity to snuggle her dollies while daddy is taking the time to snuggle his baby. So sweet...I am a SUCKER for daddy/daughter photos!

Thanks for stopping by!


6 comments:

Jayne said...

OMG!!! I don't think it needs anything else it is GORGEOUS!!! LOVE the lace that would have taken ages to sew on :)

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Wow! It's beautiful and so creative. I love all the layers and points-of-entry for your eye.

Kerryn said...

OMFG it is missing nothing at all! Stunning stunning layout!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kirsty, find it hard to believe there can be too much better than that, adore the lace work, Tiff :o)

miss said...

OMG Kirsty How can you say that it is missing something. It is just precious the way it is.

Marisa said...

Kirsty that layout is gorgeous, I love it! I don't think it needs anything more on it.