Sunday, August 24, 2008

Goodbye, for a little while!

I am off to Brissy to meet up with my mum and two sisters for some girlie Bridesmaid dress time. I am looking forward to seeing some of my family, but definitely not looking forward to the shopping! I am far too old, fat and ugly to be shoved into a bridesmaid dress!!!

before I go, some making...My fun challenge at Addicted2scrapping is to use circles on a LO. Do this and get it into the gallery before Sunday and you could win a $25 voucher! Just cause I loves ya! (the kids will be helping me to decide the winner..they have impecable taste, they think my LOs are great!!LOL)

I am kinda scraed of circles...they look kind of Creative Memories - ish, but I don't mind this LO. I am trying to conquer my fear... A sneaky peek for my DT stuff for September for D2U. Yep, that there is some fairy lights! Woohooo! The kids think its christmas time already!
And this mysterious snap....
What is it?


Well, as part of Mick's firefighting gig, he volunteers to go out to the airstrip in the middle of the night (when required) to turn on the airstrip lights for the Flying Doctor to land. This was the plane landing, and the best of the 27 photos that he took LOL.

After our experiences with Sam and having to get flown out by the Flying Doctor, I think its great we can do a little something to help out in return. They really rock!

So, I will be gone for a few days...don't miss me too much!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Jacki said...

Don't you be calling my friend Kirsty fat and old and ugly!
Have fun in Brisbane!

jacqui jones said...

oer i see the scraptacular blinkie is out better go look for it
been out today scapping

love the circles layout
we were only laughing today about cm as we scrapped and all the rot we once believed only to today stick things to a layout that would make them all die hehe

Dee said...

Loving your circle LO! Looks fab....generous prize for it too!