Sunday, August 31, 2008

Lazy Sunday...

This is the main street of mundubbera on a Sunday afternoon. Now believe it or not, this is a busy Sunday...there is a new exhibit in the art gallery being put together so most of the cars in the middle wouldn't be here on a 'normal' Sunday. Mick and I took the kids down to the park to try and get rid of some kid energy that was bumping off the walls at home...I love this drink fountain...
The girls showed off their climbing skills, despite being told they were on their own if they fell..
Awwww mummy cuddles...this is the only photo of my head...the rest of the shots Mick took of me involve a lot of chest shots for some reason!?!?
My cheeky girly! Ooooh look at the pool in the background. Its got water in it again, so I am guessing its almost swimming time again! This year, I vow to get that boy of mine in the water!
Heh, these two...
Watch out London olympics...three little gymnasts in training:-)
Well, have a great week my lovely family and friends, I have an assignment due this week that is sadly neglected. I think Mick is going to have the boy while I make a really good start tomorrow. At least thats my plan...
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Gorgeous pics - must be that new camera hey?

Jacki said...

I love your lazy Sunday, especially the bustling little metropolis of Mundubbera!