Thursday, August 21, 2008

A random post, with random pics...

Still enjoying the camera...but apparently its not actually my camera. There was a mix up, and we got the wrong one...soooooo, we are allowed to use this one until my other one comes in. Same model etc, but with extra doodads (yep, technical photographic term)

Here's my boy and the new baby Jesus. Not sure why he changed, or why all babies are Baby Jesus, but its kinda cute!These shoes make me laugh...even more than crocs...
And cause I miss them all A LOT... my family. Love you guys...
And best news EVER! (well, this week anyways) I have cut back my study commitments by half. Instead of trying to do two units this semester, I have cut back to one, and feel MUCH better about it. I was stressing to the point where i couldn't even begin to do the work, so was really just treading water anyway. So this will now take longer, but thats okay. My husband is happy, my kids are happy and I am happy...all good!
So, thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

jacqui jones said...

those shoes r pretty funny

danndel said...

We love you Kirsty and miss you heaps as well!

Good news on the Uni front!!! I really admire you for taking it on in the first place, the way that you juggle it all with your family and work is just amazing!!