Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Some pics, and a house painting update...

Look at these!!! I don't think I have managed to get an in focus photo of this child since he learned to walk! HOORAY for Vibration reduction! I had no idea that this was even invented!!! I think this camera is going to be fun! (please also note the delightful bathroom tiles in the background..I really must share the delights of my hideous bathroom another day...) Hmmm, so that night we had tacoes for dinner....but look at the colours people!!! These were taken at night!
Back to the house...no, this is not ours, this is right next door...what we have to live next to. Its gorgeous, and I have house envy...this is why ours NEEDS to be painted...
Yep, this is ours, all patchworky and ugly. mick has been amazing. He has sanded and prepped two sides, and is actually painting today! I know, I know...I would share which colour we are painting, but I really can't remember what we chose....

Heh, more patchwork...cause colours look different in different lights....apparently. And cause many people walk past our house on the way to get to the bank, I have had many comments about the colours. It would seem everyone in town has an opinion...if I had $1 for every comment I got just last week whilst at work, I could retire LOL. I haven't had this many house comments since we took down the front fence...ahhhhh, the joys of small town living! And some more...now this is bad. i would fall in love with a colour painted out the back and we'd try it out the front and I would hate it. I hate this...
And these are the sample pots we bought yesterday. Yep, one days worth...Mick has been alternating between the two hardware stores so he doesn't get mocked any more than he already has. Each store has made comments about the amount we have bought...little do they know!!!!
Bwahahahahahah!!!!! So thats me for today! I am off to the school to try and get some uni stuff done. SO over uni.
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=8087816559793161607&postID=8184071351561033608

check this out.... Just a warning before your arse gets burnt as well

Jacki said...

I like the fawnish colour but think the blue is too harsh/bright, maybe a wedgewood blue instead?? Go on, buy another sample pot and try it out!

deck refinishing said...

It is advisable to use premium penetrating coatings in order not to have flaking and premature peeling. Choosing affordable coating and correct application will last for years to come.

deck refinishing said...

It is better to have a professional painter to do the house painting in order to have a correct application of the paint. Premium penetrating coatings are advisable to use to avoid flaking and premature peeling and in order for the paint to last for years.

house painting said...

Do your homework, find the right contractor, and your painting story is sure to have a happy ending.