Tuesday, June 10, 2008

123...Quick Before I Chicken Out!!!

I had a grand vision in my head for this LO...I love the main pic and really wanted to do it justice, but I failed miserably...and its too late to save it. So I have entered it anyway...even though I am definitely NOT happy with it AT ALL!

Thank God for digital photography...I will reprint the photos next time I am near a decent photo shop and re do the whole thing!

The title is the name of the song that Bethy (my beautiful sis in law) was carried down the aisle to. I still tear up when I hear that song!

Thanks for looking...even though its not good:-/

Love ya!

2 comments:

foxylady said...

Hey I think its pretty good and I tried to join your crafty group but not sure how??/
Hope your day is heavenly. Kimmy is comming for dinner. AJ and Bethy are seeing sex and the city
Love you heaps

Pound said...

ohh is this your brother's wedding? i remember you saying a while back that he was getting married. lovely l.o too.