Sunday, June 8, 2008

White With One

Another entry for a competition...one day I will shock us all and win something LOL (someone has to feel sorry for me eventually right!?!?)

The criteria for this entry....White as the dominant colour + blue + some paint effects Did you see those cute little puffs I made and showed off in the last post??? How cute are they? I definitely want to use these again!
Ooooh and lots of lace and fabric and yummy yummy ribbon!

So, I surprised myself by not actually using any patterend paper. I fell in love with all of the fabric at the craft shop and just went with it. This LO kind of has a real country feel to it with all the handmade stuff. And I am totally loving the blue! I was also surprised by how much I like the white. It looks so clean and lets you really go to town on embellishments without it looking too tacky (I think anywaysLOL)


So thats it! Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, this looks fabulous!!! So much detail - good luck with the challenge.

Aga xx

Unknown said...

Speechless....
This is just amazing!