Monday, June 16, 2008

Holy SCRAP!

Sooooo, I've kind of been stalking the mail man...waiting for some scrapping goodies to arrive, and THIS came! I assumed it was damn doubleday making me buy the editors choice again cause I forgot to send my little slip thingy back, but NO!


I entered a comp last month in SC scrabble, and WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew it was worth making the fancy envelope LOL. I won 15 packs of cardstock...20 pages in each..that a heck of a lot of cardstock! If anyone sees me near the cardstock section in any scrapping stores in the near future...smack me! Wooohoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are participating in the ATC swap over at D2U, shut your eyes ;-)

I made these cute little guys for my ATC, they are meant to be owls...hope someone else recognizes them!

Off I go to make something that requires a HUGE amount of cardstock! LOL

3 comments:

Carolina said...

Kirsty these are absolutely gorgeous!!! and congrats on your win too :)

jacqui jones said...

those owls r too cute
woohoo on the win and cardstock too so handy and good for the budget.. :)
hey meant to add that i loved the girls bun covers...great idea...next time i winge about nits remind me of these

Anonymous said...

how long have you been waiting to use the phrase "Holy Scrap"??? Bet its been a while. Daniel