Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Holy Crapoley!!!

I made it through to round 4 of SYTYCS!!!!! I am again wondering why!?! Some amazingly talented ladies left the comp this week, and I honestly expected to be gone as well. I feel like an imposter.... I just LOVE that pic!
This week's criteria is kind of scary...one of them is to use masking tape...I am a granny scrapper, this week's criteria calls for funky. So not funky. Ah well, we can but try! I am loving having criteria to scrap to every week! I am sure I will keep playing even once I am eliminated, its just so much fun!

Nat was awake all night with stomach pains. I thought she was better after vomitting through the day yesterday, but apparently not. So another easy day today!?!?

I also noticed that I am up to 200 posts! What a great reason to clean out my scrapping stash and have a scrappy RAK! I'll be back later (once I gather some bits and pieces) and post details!

4 comments:

Kerryn said...

YAY for you! Have fun using the masking tape ;)!

jacqui jones said...

oh u can be funky
and i love that page there was no way u would be voted out
i voted for u..:) hehe

Lauren said...

Woo Hoo for getting through! Good luck with the next round.

Hope Nat is feeling better soon! :(

Unknown said...

I can't believe you are doubting yourself - your work is fabulous!!! Congrats and best of luck with the next round :)