Saturday, September 6, 2008

So You Think You Can Scrap...

Well actually, no, not really!!!

But here tis my entry for this week..look, cause I am thinking it will be the one and only entry I will do. The talented people entered in this comp will blow my little offerings out of the water!

Ah well, it was a chance to scrap some pics that I love, and to use some of my Studio Calico goodness! Aren't my sis and my girlie gorgeous!?! Love the Heather Bailey PPs...
The colours were SO yummy! Love this little fabric butterfly, and Thickers...what LO is complete without some Thickers goodness?!?
And lots of distressing. Love distressed pages. And thank goodness it was planned this way, cause the cat walked over the page and smudges ink all over my Card stock...thanks Super Kitty GRRRRRR
So, thats my entry. Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Francine Burgess said...

love your entry...good luck...

Lauren said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! That layout is awesome! You will kick a@$e in the comp!

Anonymous said...

its fantastic
so im sure u will be around next week!

jacqui jones said...

lol dont know what i was doing there
but that was me lol

Kerryn said...

WOW love it Kirsty! bet you are enjoying that Studio Calico kit! good luck with the comp.

Debbi said...

This is gorgeous Kirsty, bet you will be around longer than you think chook! (that is in the SYTYCS Comp)

Susan Longman said...

Gorgeous layout Kirsty, I love all the fabric and texture you have included and the colours are devine...also thanks so much for the lovely comments you left on my blog...and good luck with round 2

Anonymous said...

Love that layout Kirsty it is absolutely gorgeous!!! Good luck in the comp! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving all those love;y comments! I love getting visitors!!