Saturday, September 27, 2008

So You Think You Can Scrap..

Well, here 'tis...my un - funky, funky LO for the comp over at Scraptacular This weeks 'scrapeography' was to use masking tape, rub ons, bright colours and to journal in handwriting straight onto the photo.
I used the masking tape as tape, then as a flower centre and then as a photo corner.
This was attempt number 2 at this round, and I'm still not happy...but am I ever?!?!? LOL I had so many ideas floating around, but this is what happened. I really can't 'do' funky'.

7 comments:

Jayne said...

Oh Kirsty that layout is stunning!!! Love everything about it!!

Marisa said...

You have created yet another fabulous LO Kirsty, you rock girl.

jacqui jones said...

well if this isnt funky then i dont know what is...u did a fantastic job its so tops

Kerryn said...

It's brilliant Kirsty. Good luck :).
x

foxylady said...

yes its fantastic....as if i have any idea. Hope your weekend was great. I miss you heaps

Debbi said...

Hiya Kirsty, Love this LO, its just divine.... good luck this with this weeks votes, how nerve wracking is it getting hey!!, oh and thnx for your lovely comments on my blog.

Unknown said...

Good luck this week Kirsty!!! your layout looks fabulous!