Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Whew...

All I can say is that I am thanking God on my hands and knees tonight that I don't have three year old twin boys. I am POOPED. One day of chasing Sam and friend, and I am done. I always thought twins would be nice, now, not so much....

I say this though, but we had such a fun day...tiring, but fun! We painted and stickered and played and hung out. Good fun! Sam's friend is gorgeous...so much personality, and him and Sam get along SO well...they just don't stop moving! Mick (who was on the roof painting) commented that he now realised that when I say they don't stop moving, I meant it!

At lunch time, I crawled out to the mail box, and my parcel from Scrap with V arrived! I won a $25 voucher in a comp last month and got some really yummy goodies! SO fast...I only finalised my order yesterday, and it was here today! Woohoo! Just in time for the beginning of the So You Think You Can Scrap challenges. Now I seriously don't expect to make it through the first heat, but I am going to enjoy trying! This weeks challenge is GREAT. Lots of distressing and handcutting...FUN!

And here is my boy. His friend arrived beside me while I was making lunch today and asked for a hair pretty to be put in his hair (now this little guy hasn't got sisters, so 10 points for knowing what the pretty was for!)
Sam came out not long after wanting one in his hair too. they looked pretty!

Alrighty my sweets, thanks for stopping by...leave me some love, let me know you are reading!

4 comments:

jacqui jones said...

oh it makes me remember our mitchell classroom when u talk hair pretties.. :) we call them that too lol

Jayne said...

oooh can't wait to see what you create with all you new goodies :)

danndel said...

Sam is such a tresure :) Love you!

Dena said...

Hey girl. Came to see if you had your 5 faves posted :)
You totally need to come try out the Bad Girls Top Designer contest we are going to be starting, you should SEE THE PRIZE PACKAGE, like 650 bucks worth of amazing goodies.
I hope you had a fantastic week and I can't wait to see your list!
love those goodies you ordered by the way. yummo!