Monday, July 14, 2008

Close your eyes Mumsy...its just some scrapping! LOL

Wheeeee! This new scrapping comp starts today! And I did some more for ScrapaWhile...I made three entries for this week intending to choose my favourite, but none of them worked out the way I saw them in my head, so I entered all three. the challenge was to scrap a page with song lyrics.

The first is our wedding song by Shania Twain 'From This Moment'. Sooooooo typical of the late 1990's...hands up if you also had that song??? LOl I think a squabillion of us did!
This next one is 'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun', with pics from my hen's night. Such a fun night! Made me realise how much I miss my friend Rach...I haven't spoken to her for probably over 12 months....


Anyways...I'll leave you with those :-)

Love ya! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: