Saturday, May 10, 2008

Lazy *grunt*

Thats about all I can manage...


I am loving my weekend off. I cleaned the house yesterday...and....*gasp*....its still clean!!!! So far, no uni work done yet, but I am sooooooo relaxed.


I have baked for school lunches next week and I got to lick the bowl...cause its just ME here!


I got to choose the TV channels last night AND hold the remote control.


I washed, and the basket is almost empty still.


I had breakfast at 10am after surfing the net, and didn't make a single bowl of porridge.


I slept with all the lights off last night.


But gosh I miss them. I miss the chaos and the noise and the kisses and the snuggles. I miss someone needing me for something "RIGHT NOW". I miss the funny stories and the baaaad jokes. I miss their smells.


And the cat is driving me nuts. He needs more snuggles than one person can provide.


Hurry home guys, mummy needs you to boss me around!

No comments: