Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Wheee! The Carnies are in town!

The local show ground, slowly but surely filling up with carnies...I could smell the cabbage LOL




The entire reason for this post??? I can't resist the chance to use the word 'carnie's'...its not really used enough in my not so humble opinion LOL




This weekend is show weekend, and the Piper family are vacating town...as much as I like the word carnies, I'm not so fond of shows. (heh, I totally could have said not fond of carnies...small hands, smell like cabbage, but I resisted...)Mick and the kids are going to spend some time with Nana and Papa and the other Pipers while I stay here and try to get caught up with, and possibly a little in front with my uni work. AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH, a whole weekend of peace and quiet...BLISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: