Wednesday, May 28, 2008

OMG...Its RAINING!!!!

Today is park day, and it actually rained. Luckily it had the good manners to hold off until the kids had all had a good play and gotten absolutely filthy! Sam always comes home from the park and then spends about an hour in the bath...time for me to do some scrapping!!!

I took part in a challenge that required felt and buttons...this is one corner


And look at this cute little guy! So, same old same old here...Guides this afternoon, which somehow I have been roped into helping out with again this week...Mick keeps calling me odd names out of 'The Jungle Book' (apparently this is what cub scout leaders are called). I just give him stink eyes.....


I am NOT taking on girl guides!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to all those who remembered friendship pins! I feel vindicated now:-D It definitely must have been a girl thing though!

So, love to you all:-) I am off to snuggle on the couch and enjoy the rare treat of a rainy day!

No comments: